April 5, 2008
The meeting was called to order by President Gary Standley at 1 P.M. at the home of Kent and Audrey Brown. Attendees
were: Gary Standley, Nancy Standley, Audrey Brown, Dorothy Fullam, Vince Freemantle, Naomi Hunt, Carol Draper, and Marilyn
Dillard. Visitors included, Kent Brown and Mike Torquemada.
The minutes of the January meeting were approved.
Dorothy Fullam gave the treasurer's report:
Beginning Bank Balance $4,576.00
Expenses: Nancy Standley (Flowers) 22.52
PG&E (Jan-Feb-Mar) 77.51
Total Expenses 100.03
Bank Balance as of April 5, 2008: $4500.97
The Treasurer’s report was approved.
1. Nancy Standley gave a report on the web site. We are now averaging 100 hits a month. And we now have 61 members set
up on auto call.
2. Nancy also reported a change in the Fire Department's breakfasts. They will now be held at the old Grange building
on the 1st Sunday of each month starting May 5, 2008.
3. Gary Standley checked with the Sheriff about patrolling Trinity Village. They will run through the Village when they
have time. Neighborhood Watch will patrol on a regular schedule. The Neighborhood Watch car will now have amber lights on
4. It was reported that we have 104 members in TVIA, the highest ever.
5. Gary also said the report was sent in regarding the property on China Flat Road. The Health Department has not responded
6. The Burton Pickle Walk/Run will be held Sunday May 25, 2008, and the Fire Department will be selling hamburgers and
hot dogs. They will also hold a Rummage Sale in June.
7. Nancy and Diana are working on the Annual Newsletter now.
There was no new business. The next meeting will be July 6, 2008. The board will meet at 10 A.M. and the annual meeting
will be held at 11 A.M. at the Fire Station. With no further business the meeting was adjourned.